All you have to do is…
- Either – send us a picture of yourself with our logo in it (perhaps you grabbed a hat or t-shirt at one of our events, or you could even print it from our website?)
- Or – send us a message on ‘peace’ and/or ‘coexistence’
- And then…. Follow us on Facebook (thisisadot), Twitter (Adot_com) and Instagram (adotdotcom) – yep, all three please!
Following this…your name will be entered into our prize draw for your chance to win £200! The winner will be randomly selected and informed via social media to arrange payment of the prize.
Terms & Conditions – PLEASE READ
By participating in our Peace Social Media Competition, you fully agree and accept the below terms and conditions.
- This competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over
- This competition is only open to UK students studying at an UK University
- No other organisation (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or anyone else) is associated with this competition – it is the sole responsibility of Adot only
- Only one entry per person. Only the first valid entry will be entered should there be duplicate entries
- By taking part in this competition you agree that Adot owns the images and words submitted for them to use at their own discretion
- No purchase necessary
- There will be one single prize of £200 for the winner which cannot be exchanged for any other reward or prize. The prize will be paid by cheque to the winner. The prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The prize draw will be unbiased and the randomly selected winner will be the final decision
- The winner will be announced on Adot’s social media and contacted by private message. By taking part in this competition you agree to Adot publicly posting your name in the winner announcement
- Losing entries will not be notified
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Adot reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value
- Adot reserve the right to amend, alter or terminate the competition at any time.
- Adot’s decision is final in all matters
- Adot accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or Internet access.
- Adot can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
- This competition and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this competition.
- DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this competition will only be used in connection with the administration of this competition and will not be passed onto an outside company without prior permission
- By entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.