This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience in marketing and project coordination (with an emphasis on digital) to work with our creatives and external organisation to expand the presence of the brand.
Through all forms of media, the brand’s aim is to inspire a change of perspective; challenging people of all ages to look more closely at everything and everyone in the world around them. Additionally, support and resources are provided in many different forms to other registered charities who in turn use these resources to raise awareness/fundraise for their own individual causes.
You will be joining at an exciting time where we are expanding our retail presence for fundraising purposes and strong project management skills will be needed to facilitate this, as well as marketing skills to really drive the brand forward.
1. Key Responsibilities
- To lead the development and delivery of events and projects throughout the year
- Posting of relevant and exciting content on-line, compiling marketing and promotional plans to maximise the exposure of the brand, messaging and PPC campaigns, email marketing, writing creative campaign briefs and writing and proofing copy.
- To report weekly against targets, analysing activity from the website/social media and making recommendations to capture new opportunities, for any remedial action, reporting results and key learnings.
- To manage events and work closely with freelancers/charities/support network in developing and delivering campaigns.
- To plan and manage event marketing expenditure ensuring activity keeps in line with budget.
- Project coordinating current, future and ongoing projects such as the development of our new retail outlet (online and physical shop)
2. Person Specification
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Excellent digital, social media and e-marketing skills.
- Excellent creative, verbal and written communication skills.
- An ambitious independent thinker who is able to demonstrate a flexible and responsive approach to managing busy workloads.
- Strong project management skills including creating proposals, scheduling and budget management
- Able to build effective working relationships – with ability to inspire others.
- Organisational, analytical and attention to detail skills.
- To be fully conversant with all common IT software – MS office, google docs, analytics.
- Website and e-commerce management & maintenance
- Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud to create digital content is desirable
- Technical knowledge of what works in the market for email marketing, ad words, display ads and social media to drive traffic and engagement.
- Understanding of all elements of event planning/project management.
- An appreciation of the spiritual nature of the brand.
- Proven experience of working in a marketing or fundraising environment with emphasis on digital and social media activity.
- Proven experience of project management, delivering and developing plans, timelines and budgets across a portfolio of events.
- Proven experience of developing and delivering marketing plans across a mix of channels for successful events and campaigns
- Experience in tracking, analysing and reporting on data with effective analysis and recommendations.
- Full time position. Permanent.
- Salary: £25-30k dependent on experience. Please outline in your covering letter your salary expectations for this role.
- Application by CV (using button below) which will be reviewed as they come in. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Location: Central London, W1D
Closing Date: 18th August